Abortion pills in Grey town
Abortion Pills-The Full Breakdown On How To Use It, When To Take It, Safety, Side Effects, And Many More.
Termination is a time-sensitive decision and action. You have to decide and act early.
At some point, you may not even get help!
Available Abortion Options
There are 2 ways of ending a pregnancy: in-clinic abortion & the abortion pill.
Both ways are safe, effective, and very common. If you’re pregnant and thinking about abortion, We’re here to help!
At Annas Abortion Clinic in Empangeni, we offer newly tested & approved Safe "abortion pills" at the best flexible affordable prices.
How Abortion Pill works
Abortion pill" is, in fact, two medicines.
- The first medicine ends the pregnancy by blocking the hormone progesterone. Without progesterone, the lining of the uterus breaks down and the pregnancy cannot continue.
- The second medicine makes the womb contract, causing cramping, bleeding, and the loss of the pregnancy similar to a miscarriage.
How To Use Abortion Pills
Step 1: Place four 200-mcg tablets (or their equivalent) in the mouth under the tongue or in the cheek pouch. Hold tablets in the mouth for 20-30 minutes to allow them to dissolve, and then swallow the remaining fragments. During this process, you may experience bleeding that is somewhat heavier than for a period.
In-clinic abortion works by using a suction method to remove the fetus.
There are several kinds of in-clinic abortion procedures but the doctor or nurse will know which type is right for you, depending on how far the pregnancy has grown.
- Suction abortion (also known as vacuum aspiration) is the most common type of in-clinic abortion. It uses gentle suction to remove the fetus. It’s usually used until about 14 -16 weeks of pregnancy.
- Dilation and Evacuation (D&E) is another kind of in-clinic abortion procedure.
It uses suction and medical tools to empty your uterus. You can get a D&E later in a pregnancy than aspiration abortion.
- Doctors and Nurses are experienced, competent, supportive, friendly, and nonjudgmental.
- Our services are professional, safe, quick, and confidential.
- No overnight stay or parental consent is required.
- Our experts will advise on which abortion option that is suitable for you after examining your health condition.
- Safety and privacy is our main concern. We only accept cash payments and money transfers unless if other means have been arranged before.
- Open daily from 8 am-5 pm
- Walk-in services.
- No appointment required.
- Online orders accepted
- We deliver when you order online.
- You're required to pay at the time of service, purchase, or delivery
- No online payments can be accepted.
Find The Best Abortion Clinic Near You - Annas Abortion Clinics
Abortion Clinic Near You - Your Satisfaction Is Our Priority
Annas abortion clinic has been providing the best abortion services to the Empangeni community since 2005. Fair prices, superior quality and exceptional customer service are guaranteed when you work with us.
Below are some of the other Annas abortion clinics you can visit.