Abortion - Annas Abortion Clinic Empangeni
Abortion Pills - Medical Abortion Procedure
We offer safe Abortion pills, womb cleaning tablets, free deliveries, best prices, student discounts and many more. Find out more
Termination of pregnancy is a simple process, and instructions must be followed correctly to minimize risks.
Abortion Pills cause bleeding and cramping that may last for a week or two, and maybe heavy and severe in rare cases.
If bleeding is severe or has exceeded 14 days please contact the doctor or seek medical attention.
Advantages of Abortion Pills
- Safe, effective, pain-free, fewer side effects.
- Easy to use at home without anyone to know.
- Working Same-time within 3 - 4 hours.
- No surgery is required.
- Used secretly without parents, friends notice
- No need for a day off work.
- Easy to follow instructions.
- Normal bleeding like menstruation periods.
- Can be delivered at home/work.
- Simple and easy pay cash on delivery policy.
- Delivered with instructions on how to use.
Does Abortion Pill Damage the Womb?
How Does Abortion Pill Work?
You will be offered abortion pills to use at home and pills will clean everything out and you will get your normal menstruation after using medication.
If you need more information about abortion pills Click here
How Long Does The Abortion Pill Take to Work?
What are the side effects of the Abortion Pill?
Nausea, vomiting, and/or diarrhoea and feeling cold are the most common side effects of abortion pills
Symptoms that may require medical attention after a medical abortion include:
Heavy bleeding — soaking two or more pads an hour for two hours.
Severe abdominal or back pain.
Fever lasting more than 24 hours.
Foul-smelling vaginal discharge.
Testimonies And Reviews
″My experience with abortion pills was beyond my expectation. Abortion went well at home. It happened the way they said it’s going to be.
Am absolutely happy💃💃💃💃💃″